Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

first day of the rest of my live smoke free

17 years ago 0 357 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jennyeh, How are you doing today? Dupe [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 598 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $124.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good luck to you. It's a hard road but one worth taking. Congrats on your decision. Hope to read alot of posts from you. Terri [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,638 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $696 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jennyeh You are doing great!!! Keep up the good work and yes that is how we do it here, one day at a time, one hour at a time or one minute at a time. Whatever works and helps us to keep quit. Let us know if we can help. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,213 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jenny, As you can see you have received a lot of great advice :) Take what you need and keep it close, we are always around to assist you :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
17 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
20clock i have not had a smoke i am going to do this by the hr to begin with then each half day after then i will go to daily and see if this helps me felt the need for a smoke had a mint in place
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome! This is the best place to be to stop smoking and to start a new life! There is a great wealth of help and information here, check out all the posts you can, there is always someone going thru it at the same time! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,108 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $464.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go jennyeh. Are you using any N.S.T.?? or are you going cold turkey?? You might want to consider some aids like the patch,nicotene gum, etc. It makes the journey a little more bearable and increases your chances of success. Don,t be a stranger read a lot and post often theirs a lot of help to get you through the tough times. You sound like a Canadian girl Eh.. ;p
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jennyeh Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking. This is a wonderful site for support and advise. Try doing the program to the left of the page here, it helps. Remember to have lots of coping mechanisms ready for when those craves hit. Read, read and read some more on this site. So much great information here. Let us know how we can help. Today is the first day of the rest of your life and you made it great! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,208 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i feel good as i have not had asmoke today only had 2 mints and just started to want a smoke so here i am trying to take my mind of the smoking [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: