Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

rough today

18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Why, Why Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today has been incredibly hard!!!! Really not sure why? I think I am sick and tired of cleaning my house. Don't feel like doing dishes. Dont feel like laundry. Dont feel like picking up toys. Dont feel like doing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two people have stopped by our house with a smoke. I can smell it from the sidewalk. Boy, it smells good. The wierd thing is I dont want to smoke. But why, now, am I getting this freaky thing of never smoking again? It's kinda wierd. I feel like I miss smoking...... I hate that...... I'm really confused because I do not want to actually smoke, but I am feeling these things....... Can anybody let me know what I might experience these next few weeks? What have you gone through in weeks 3-6? If anybody remembers........ Thanks for listening. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 296 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45.78 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
18 years ago 0 415 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey dear....I am going to bump a post I did called SOOO FRUSTRATED WHY NOW???...you will see yourself in my words!!! LOL!! Which means.....drumroll please.....IT DOES GET BETTER!!!! Hang in there...don't do anything but be lazy if you want just dont smoke!!! The Chicken [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 359 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $131.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
4mygirls... you sound like me on day 14. Yes! I remember it that well. I was ready to quit my job and tell everyone where to go. It was awful. Don't think of your quit in terms of forever. Just take it one day at a time, one step at a time. Also look at your quit as a choice you have made because you can smoke anytime you want to. You simply choose not to and that is a wise choice. Trust me, the house is not going to fall apart and the roof will not cave in if you let it go for a few days. Just be careful where you step if you leave the toys out. The most important thing is that you take care of your quit. 14 Days is an awesome accomplishment and you have already made it through two of the hardest weeks of a quit. Take some deep breaths, put on a movie, and let the housework go. It will still be there when you are feeling better. Congratulations on your quit. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 261 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,236 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $913.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
4, 14 days is great, so be proud! Looks like you need some you time! The next few weeks will bring many feelings and thoughts, as well as craves. Use coping mechanisms to walk you through those craves and take the time you need to relax. A hot bath or shower, warm beverage or light walk will relieve your stress. Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: