Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,524 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7

Old home week

13 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Samantha.  You're new here, at least to me.

I did as you suggested and Yes is already selected on show freedometer on posts.  I also see "Hide freedometer" on the same line as "Reply to this Discussion".  I also see that I have been prematurely aged, LOL.  I won't be 60 until August, but I do have my birth date right in my profile.
13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Shevie,

In response to your question regarding the meter, once you are logged into your account click on the blue house icon. Then you click on public settings, from there you can select yes to show freedometer on posts. 

Thank you for dropping by, I'm glad you like the new changes!

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just dropped in to see what was up and to download the SSC quit meter, which appears to have become integrated with the forums.  There have been some serious changes!  The place is really looking good.  And so many of the folks from my early days, too; Duffis, Lolly, Butterfly Swimmer, Riverdale Man, and those are the ones I've spotted right off.

So how do I get my meter to show in the posts?  That is something I thought would be a good thing way back when.

Reading this thread: