Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Thank You

14 years ago 0 802 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Lance, welcome to the site.  You're doing great - almost through Hell Week!!  Stick close and let the good people here help you along.
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/3/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 655
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 13,100
Amount Saved: $4,978.00
Life Gained:
Days: 71 Hrs: 12 Mins: 13 Seconds: 39

14 years ago 0 183 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow! For the what has seemed the lonlinest, hardest time in my life, this journey of quiting smoking has turned in to a wonderful time. Meeting people that care and are understanding! It brings tears to my eyes! Still mornings are hard, but I go here right away. The text messages help too, since I check my phone first thing and a lot. Im learnig a whole new way of life in more ways than one right now. The outcome has to be positive, since never have I taken such positive direction in my health and stuck to it. So this is pretty cool.
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 10/14/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 5
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 100
Amount Saved: $30.75
Life Gained:
Days: 0 Hrs: 21 Mins: 3 Seconds: 0

14 years ago 0 855 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Your doing great Lance, stay with the good quit   Tresa
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/8/2002
Smoke-Free Days: 2629
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 63,096
Amount Saved: $11,041.80
Life Gained:
Days: 341 Hrs: 11 Mins: 38 Seconds: 46

14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance,

It sounds like you are getting quite excited about the decisions you've made this past week, am I right? You are in control of this situation and are sitting in the drivers seat. Also, sounds like you've been quite productive the last few days cleaning and organizing. Stay focused, keep active and occupied! Keep the positive energy flowing and momentum will be gained.

Stay strong, 3 more days till hell week is over! You can and will do it!

Samantha, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 916 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am happy for you Lance!
It is great to know that you are feeling better!
Marivi

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/23/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 268
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 4,020
Amount Saved: $402.00
Life Gained:
Days: 30 Hrs: 12 Mins: 47 Seconds: 19

14 years ago 0 183 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just want to say Thank You again. Undertaking this at this time of life was a difficult thing to do, but thought it was important to tackle the issues I have been dealing with. I feel that without the support I have received here so far it may not have happened. I still have a long way to go, but I feel pretty good at this point. Its really pretty exciting too! To think I may have a life again, by making some good choices, go figure. If in fact this does have a significant impact on the issues with anxiety and panic, which it feels better already, It will be great! Ive spent the past two day, organizing, cleaning. I have more energy and what seems like enthusiasm. Its pretty cool. Thank you!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 10/14/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 4
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 80
Amount Saved: $24.60
Life Gained:
Days: 0 Hrs: 18 Mins: 39 Seconds: 33

Reading this thread: