Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Still hangin in there

16 years ago 0 141 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry Dasie, I meant you are a positive role model for your 2 daughters (not sons)! My mind is a little confused today. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/3/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
16 years ago 0 141 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on your wonderful 18 days! You are such a positive role model for your sons! Caring for your dear mother must be difficult for you. It's never easy to watch the ones we love suffer. You quitting must give your mother a sense of peace knowing that her daughter will not have to suffer the effects of smoking! You're doing great and I thank you for setting an example for me! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/3/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
16 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Brenna, This is gonna be no piece of cake, I know, but I think it's doable if you're determined. I'm quitting for me and my Mom. I'm her caregiver, she'll be 80 yrs. the end of the month. She has severe emghezima from years of yes, somking. It's really hard to see her like she is. If people only realized just how serious not ever starting was!!!!!!!! My 2 girls both smoke. Probably picked up the habit from me. I hope someday they choose to quit also.......Have a good one, Dasie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/19/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 540 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $114.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
16 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dasiegrl, Congratulations! 18 days in great and you're already starting to see some of the rewards! Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dasie - You have a wonderful, positive attitude - this is a vital part of a successful quit. You're going to make it my friend! The bad news is that you're going to hit bumps in the road, tough days, and big challenges. The good news is that you absolutely CAN make it through each of these tough moments and succeed in being smokefree. And the second good news is that it's 100% worth it! I'm impressed with you - you're doing great. [color=Red]Happy Day 18!!!![/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 347 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 12,145 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,255.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 29 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,500.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5541 Hours: 4

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 1

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Dasie!!! You're doing it and making us proud! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $636.30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
16 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All, Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I'm excited cause this is day 18 for me. So far I've been able to fend off my urges. I have much more time to think now that I don't have to wonder if I left a cig burning somewhere or planning so I can smoke before doing something or if I'll have enough $ to buy smokes till pay day. My head was really fogged up with stuff. Wow, how stupid to be a smoker!!!! Gotta hang tough......Ican already breathe soooooooooo much better. Have a great day all...... Dasie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/19/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 540 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $114.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10

Reading this thread: