Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

March Mellows

17 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi March Mellows, Well tomorrow is my big Q day 3/27, I am excited but also scared! I even woke up in the night several times to go in the garage and smoke, don't smoke in my home, and I never get up to smoke!!!! I will be using the patches. Anyone here quit with them? Well wish me luck. Much luck and many prayers to all of my fellow March Mellows! Bobbi
17 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's 9 degrees c., the air is warm, the sun is shining... and it sure does feel like Spring has sprung! This time last Spring, it was just as beautiful... but I felt terrible. Just as I've felt for years. But today? Today I feel better and I'm hopeful for the future. I'm not where I'd like to be yet, but I'm a ways from where I was. That's good enough for today. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 420 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $148 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So far so good! You are looking wonderful and don't forget to reward yourselves from time to time. You deserve it! Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
17 years ago 0 231 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
10+ Days and doing fine ! Thank you SSC and all members for the support. PRB, taking it one day at a time. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 316 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lainey Another March Mellow here. Doing good! Really glad this site is here, it helps tremendously!!! Keep going everybody, WE CAN DO IT :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 538 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI fellow March Mellows, we have a great crew here, working hard at beating the nicodemon. I hope you have all gone through the program to the left of the screen, it is very helpful. I printed everything down and started a non smoking support binder, and have been printing helpful posts as well, now I need another binder already! I am doing fine, it almost seems too good, I keep looking over my shoulder, don't know what I expect to see, a giant cigarette about to attack or what? I am sure I will have some bad days ahead, but I have really come to terms with the fact that I am an addict and will treat myself accordingly. So far, fantastic. Thanks for all the help SSC. How are all the other March Mellows doing??? Check in and celebrate another smoke free spring day! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 438 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $179.35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Bobbi, you can do this, the 27th is a great day to quit. I'm only a couple weeks in, but I've done it, there is great information on this site and a lot of support. We have a comitted March group and we're here to support you! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 250 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $68 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI Bobbi, welcome and good luck with your quit starting today! This is a great site, check out all the threads, read everything you can, as there is a thread to answer every question. Do the program to the left it really helps. Also check out the newest March Mellow thread, "March Quitters meet the March Mellows" there are all the newest quitters joining there to find buddies to quit with!Welcome! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 558 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3

Reading this thread: