Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Are any JUNEBUGS out there

17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi jeanigirl, I am so glad you are still around. We do have a thread going that we have been keeping track of. I am so proud of how far you are, not much longer and you will be headed to the beach. Come join the cruise ship, marie is hosting it with great pride and fun. Keep strong, you are looking good. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 775 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi JeanieGirl I have a JuneBug thread going in the stats. See you there Marie Also come see us on the cruise ship :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,240 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $328 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Jeanigirl, I'm still here and doing fine. Last nite I went out to dinner with my husbands family. It felt good to get out of the restaurant and not need to stand with them in the pouring rain to get a fix. I've never felt proud of myself for anything before, this is a first for me. How are you feeling? We're almost to 3 months. Wow! I didn't get that far while I was pregnant! Andrea [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,774 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $418 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for checking in, i almost went into panics when i didn't see familiar people on the boards, i do see alot of newbies which is really great, being a non smoker must be catching on..... im doing well, have been so busy with kids and sports, and missed you all. you are all doing great..... iam getting stronger day by day, even so ive had the odd attacks of the monster.... i will find the thread in stats, hope all our junebugs are around.. jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,140 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $413.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all. Just checking to see if any JUNEBUGS are around, well hope someone checks in soon , jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 86 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,126 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $408.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jeanigirl, You're looking good with 86 days under your belt! Congratulations! June bugs, It's time to check in! Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: