Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,682 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg

Day 15

17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats to both of you! What a wonderful adventure to work for & look forward to. Here's to life lived WITHOUT the smoke! Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 53 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
17 years ago 0 457 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yay!!!! we share quit dates, and i'm so glad that you guys are doing so well. enjoy hawaii, and make sure to bring lots of pictures. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 802 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $182 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Kerin, Just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing. It's great to hear you had a good weekend, after a couple of tough days. I am so proud of you and your husband, I have never been diving before but will probably do the snorkel thing while we are in Hawaii. Just wanted you to know that I am watching out for you and that I am so proud of how well you have done even in those tough times. I feel like you are so strong and determined. So let's keep this going, it's the best thing we can do for ourselves. Just think you have made it past 2 weeks....WOWZER!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 426 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 69 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey everyone, Thank you so much. We are on day 16 now. I think we have this thing licked now. Our cravings have been extremely mild. I am not saying there arent any testing times,but we are doing a great job supporting eachother. Kerin [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 312 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $55.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 69 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am happy to report hubby and I are doing great. We started scuba diving classes over the weekend,to start preparing for our hawaiian vacation reward. We are feeling so proud. Thank you for all of your support. Kerin [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 289 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $51.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW!!! That is wonderful! When I was younger I was a PADI instructor and loved to dive! I lived for three years in Puerto Rico and really enjoyed diving in th VI. Need lots of breath for that activity---good thing you don't smoke! :)
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Smoked out, That's a great reward! Glad to hear your both doing well! Keep up the great progress! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team

Reading this thread: