Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Struggling

5 years ago 0 11210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Nikkie,

I am sure there are many people who can relate to what you are going through. I am sorry you have been feeling this way. I can really read how frustrated and alone you feel. Depression can be really alienating and difficult. The fact that you have support, a career and medications to balance you is all great! It also sounds like you need a bit more to manage the depression and anxiety. Have you worked with a therapist before? Have you had a chance to check out the program yet?

You are not alone in this. We can help you through it.

Ashley, Health Educator

5 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi,

I am new to lifeworks program. This is something I would not normally do post on an online social media site or be open about my feelings. I feel lately I need some advice. I struggle with Depression and lately it is getting worse. I don’t know how to control my feelings. I am currently on medications to help balance me, I have a good support system at home and a good career. I feel I will never be happy. I have no fear of death and it makes me sad. I hate when people compliment me because I feel everyone lies to me. I don’t want to feel this way anymore. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Everyone thinks I’m happy because I’m always bubbly and smiling but I just want scream and cry.  I’m tired of having panic attacks, and wasting my young years away because I’m to scared to socialize.  

Reading this thread: