Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

New to support group

8 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

not a problem , people tell me all the time "i understand" but unless they went through the journey of living with a mental illness, they dont understand or fathom a minute of what we go through on a daily basis. You said to keep in touch and i will do my best to help you through your journey and keep in touch.Ask me questions about any feelings that you have or anything related to this illness. Take care and you keep fighting, because unfortunately, we have to fight everyday ,but when you find a balance in counselling and medications(if need be), fighting is not so bad but there still. God bless you!

8 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

I am glad you found us. I am sorry to hear that flooding memories are making life more difficult for you. Have you been able to find anything that helps when the memories come? It sounds like you are putting a lot of work into your recovery. Good job! With all your hard work you should start to see a difference soon. Look for small changes.

I am looking forward to reading more from you. I hope you are enjoying the program.

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for your kind words Brandon, nice to know their are others who truly understand. I wish you the best, please stay in touch. Have a great day!
8 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You keep fighting my dear friend, life is very difficult as it is without any mental illnesses to fight as well. Im sure like you said it can get very complicated but comforting as well because the both of you can support each other and know what each other is going through too.Thank you for posting, my name is brandon and im going through clinical depression and ADHD for the last 10 years so I hope we can keep in touch and help each other. Take care and keep fighting.
8 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am new to the support group, my name is Dee and I have been living with anxiety and depression for a number of years. Most recently diagnosed with ADD and PTSD in addition to the anxiety and depression. My spouse also deals with anxiety and depression which can make life quite difficult at times and yet very comforting. I am having a difficult time dealing with PTSD all the memories are flooding my mind and I find it hard to shut them off, I don't want to even remember any of it but it's constantly flooding my thoughts. I am on quite the concoction of medication and hope with support from this group along with following the CBT 16 week session and one on one with my psychiatrist, I will be able to find other ways to cope eliminating at least some of the medication I am on.

Reading this thread: