Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,684 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Strongyogi*, TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD

im new here

9 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Steed121,

I am sorry to hear you have been suffering from depression for year and you feel alone.  How have you been trying to manage these feelings so far? What works for you?  I suggest getting started on the program ASAP. Also, continue to post in the forums - especially in other peoples threads. The more you put into this site the more you get out of it.

How are you feeling today?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Have you found a supportive Doctor? My general practice Doctor in pretty good, even though her plan is medication. If one pill does not work, she tries another. I have been taking anti depression drugs for about 25 years. Recently had a set back, the meds that worked for years has lost its effectiveness. So have been trying others. Working on learning more about mindfulness meditation. You might find meditation relaxing as well.
9 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi im new to this site , I have been suffering with depression for many years, as well as attachment issues and some anxiety, lack of confidence, self esteem I am so alone and trying hard to cope, I don't know what to do

Reading this thread: