Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

forgetful

15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,   It's very important to take your meds as perscribed. Alarms can be a helpful reminder. It may also be helpful to chart your meds and moods in Your Diary.   If anyone has other suggestions, we'd love to hear them!     Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 185 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know it too well paroxetine has a half-life of 21-24 hours. So when I skipped a dose it was disaster.
15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi gang,

i take effexor with a half-life of 24 to 28 hours  so  when I skip a dose I am sick !!!!

I have the the pill box and an alarm that goes off every day at 7pm that the family hears ... and I have to close.  So if I miss the first warning I have my family to remind me and the alarm on my cell.
15 years ago 0 185 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
When I was taking my meds it happened to me too. I didn't know why I was so edgy and angry and so on.... Then I found a way not to forget them anymore. I kept them near the tooth brush. So it was impossible not to spot them in the morning.
15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well, I have been having two really horrible days - down, didn't want to go to work (a usual occurrence but worse than normal) and lethargic.  I have come home each day and gone to bed, sleeping for 12 hours each night!  I realized a bit ago - I haven't taken my meds in two days.  It has initiated alot of negative self talk.  I hope I can learn to nip that in the bud.  I am just on the first session, charting my moods!  I am very frustrated right now.  I have a daily medication divided box, and the last two days are still in it!  GEEZ!

Reading this thread: