Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Celexa to Zoloft

17 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there, my doc put me on Zoloft a week ago and she told me I didnt need to take it with food just to take it in the morning. Good luck with it, I hope it helps.
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Somo, Welcome to our support community. Please take the time to look around and use the program to assist you. Continue to contact your doctor for help with medication dosages and side effects as well as your pharmacist. The Program can be of great assistance to and can help walk you through progression with knowledge and a 16 week program. Let us know if we can assist you :) Josie ____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
17 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there, I'm new here. I've been on 40mg of Celexa for about a year now and it has lost its effectiveness. I've recently cut down to 20mg and in two weeks I am switching straight from 20mg Celexa to 50mg Zoloft. Does anyone have any input into what side affects I may have doing this? I also have an eating disorder and it seems that Zoloft must be taken with a meal? How important is this? Eating a meal at a regular time everyday is a problem for me

Reading this thread: