Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

We need your input on community tools

3 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 1

Hi Reset,

This makes perfect sense. I can certainly see your point of view. Efficient usability of the website is a goal of ours. We have changes to the community on our wish list. We are hoping to be able to change the community banner from what it is now, to similar to what we had in the past; a list of recent posts, a list of most active users and a list of most "love" clicked posts. Once this is done I suggest making the community page your bookmark for the community; so, you can quickly see community activity with one click.

I can see why a list of most active members might not be appealing on this website. I am curious to know what other list you might find useful? Your thoughts and ideas are very helpful and I really appreciate reading from you. I also am really curious to hear how we can make the new banner more engaging for you and other members. If you find most active members unhelpful, some other members likely also feel the same way.

Thank you for putting serious thought into this. Your insights are gold to us 😀

Take care,

Ashley

3 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Ashley,

I meant, that it was useful for me to see if there was any response to any of the posts, with just one click: the click of this website.

I did not need to click 2-3-4 times in order to get to that specific page, where I can see the most up-to-date status of the conversations, either of mine or of others. Maybe I am doing something totally wrong(?).

To see who is the most active user in the month, was not too relevant for me, maybe that can be interesting for others from a different point of view.

Don't know if this is any useful information to you or your group. Please let me know if I can provide any other feedback that could be used.

3 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 1

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response reset! It is really appreciated. You make some very good points. I will be forwarding your thoughts to upper management and let you know if they need any clarification on what you have said.

I am not sure what you mean about seeing the posts right away. Can you explain exactly what you mean by that?

Thanks so much!

Ashley

3 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Ashley,

I liked the old format of seeing immediately if someone posted something new.

I also like the other aspects visible too (i.e. the statistics of how successful this program is), but have the impression, the current site setup is somehow trying to hide the 'support' aspects and highlight the 'advertisement' aspects, and not sure the two are in the right proportions this way. I am sorry, I really do not want to be a poor sport, I appreciate there is much work behind the new setup, and it is really nice. Maybe a more transparent split between the two businesses could be the right balance - like: go here for patient info and go here for professional info or similar... just an idea.

The site made an authentic impression on me as patient, as long as these 'benefits' were not advertised. I somehow can better believe in the '.care' mission.

Even though I know that there must be some benefits for someone, somewhere, e.g. clinical research, or similar, but seeing those results together with the community life is somehow less motivating for me as a patient to post. I feel a bit like 'sold'. I feel like a 'subject' versus a patient, if you know what I mean. It gets a bit less patient-centric for me, and that aspect was coming through better earlier.

I hope it makes sense what I am writing. I am just writing because you asked, and it is in no way a critic or so. I am trying to think along with you, like, what if I was in the team that manages this site.

3 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all like our new homepage! You may have noticed some of the features like Top Discussions and Most Active Members are no longer visible. We were thinking we might put these features above the community boards. What do you all think? Is a list of top discussions or most active members helpful to you? Do you use it to follow the communities? What other features would you like to be notified of new posts, active users, etc.?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ashley

Reading this thread: