Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,473 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Electronic Forms

10 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You'll need the latest version of Adobe Reader.

Note: You won't be able to do anything when these first open in your browser window (Internet Exploer or Chrome or Firefox, Opera etc..). To do what monocle suggests, you first have to save a copy to a folder on your computer then open the copy in Adobe Reader before you can sign and then add text.

It sounds a little complicated but much better than running around with a binder full of your personal thoughts etc...
10 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for posting this Monocle!

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Adobe Reader is a free application that now allows you to type simple text into existing PDF forms. As long as you aren't planning to modify the form itself (by this I mean resizing text boxes or modifying column widths, etc...) you should be fine using the PDFs. You won't need a printer or have to pay for any software to do this.

Note: Before you use the text entry tools in Adobe Reader, you need to "sign" the document. Adobe will place your signiature in a spot you click with your mouse.

I hope this helps.
11 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Figofig,

It is certainly on our list of items we want to improve. We haven't yet been able to really schedule this but I will sure to update the community when a certain date is considered.

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I hope that this is still something that DC is planning on doing. I was a little dismayed at first when I realized I would have to print off the sheets.  I don't have a printer so I end up making my own versions of most of the worksheets, with some variations as needed. I now have a folder full loose papers that is getting pretty ridiculous.
11 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm a computer junkie!  Mainly because I lose paper.  Online forms or forms that I can download and fill out electronically are more helpful to me.
Yes, we would have to make sure you could save the forms.

Thanks for the input!

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YES! YES! YES!  I love this idea!  Definitely needed.  I keep losing all the forms I print out and then have to print out more.  It could save trees and just would be so much easier to be able to fill out the forms online.  Is it possible to save the forms once they are filled in so we can refer back to them?
Hi Everyone,

We need your help. We have been thinking about making all the downloadable forms electronic. So you could enter the form information on the site and review it on the site again as well.

What do you think? 

Reading this thread: