Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Help - Mood tracker virgin

16 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was raised to not really acknowledge feelings as well. If I was having a sad day, I'd get yelled at to smile and pretend its all good which is why I'm here too! Once I took that very first step and admitted there was a problem it was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders! Now I just need to develop more coping skills and acknowledging tools I guess you'd call it! Good luck, hope its been going well for you.
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Grizzle, Yes, you have to print it off. Some members have found it helpful to start their own log on their computer in a word format. However, it is recommended that you carry some form of recording tool such as the activity form to help you keep more accurate records. Danielle ____________________ The DC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry that's not what I meant! It's the activity schedule in session 1, the hour by hour. thank you.
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Grizzle, In your session diary, there is a big box with 4 tabs. Select the mood tracker tab and you'll see a calendar. On each day, there is a blue icon marked create entry. Click on it and you will be asked to fill out your mood tracker form. No, you are not alone. Many members find it difficult to acknowledge their feelings. Just keep taking it one small step at a time. Danielle ______________________ The DC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just love silly questions! I am trying to do my first daily tracker thing, I want to fill it in on the computer,however, it only appears to be a template, do i have to print it off every day, or is there something I'm missing. I'm new to this, its very scary all my life I have been raised to not acknowledge feelings. I've bottled everything up, I don't feel the majority of the time. Can't even admit to sadness to this will be incredibly difficult for me, as I suppose it is for everyone.

Reading this thread: