Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Question about Session Diary Dates

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
GI, Take the time to fill in as much as you can. If you can't remember put "Not applicable". The Mood Tracker is designed to track the severity of your depression and related symptoms. Once you've tracked your mood for a few weeks, you have the option of printing your diary results or sending them to your doctor via email. Remember: you're not likely to notice any big changes in your mood right away. Stick with it! After about three weeks, most people start to notice real improvement - they feel less depressed as they work through their exercises. Hope this helps, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
17 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Actually ... I guess it's the "Mood Tracker" that is asking me to create entries for last week - just to clear that up.
17 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have a question about the session dates ... I started Session 1 last week, but it took me until today before I found time to finish all the reading - it's been a hectic week. But now when I go into my Session Diary, it's expecting me to fill in Activity Schedules, etc. beginning last week when I first started reading. I don't think it makes sense for me to try to think back to last week and try to fill out those forms - it seems like I should start my week today and go from there. Is there any way to change my beginning date so we're on the same page? Please help! :)

Reading this thread: