Depressed or anxious? Trying to quit smoking or manage your drinking? Looking to reach your personal healthy weight?

This digital care program has helped thousands of people decrease depressive symptoms, conquer anxiety, quit smoking, and achieve their personal healthy weight.

Don’t take our word for it: browse our communities or register now to create your own free, personalized program.

Browse through 411091 posts in 46912 threads.

124,663 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Djb16489, Gakins, Carlc66, mb1982, TLR Test

Wheel of Emotions

Ashley -> Health Educator
  • My Logo

Hi everyone,

Processing our emotions and learning how to identify emotions can be very helpful in staying mentally healthy. Often times when we are stressed or depressed we may avoid identifying emotions as a way to repress them. This is counter productive, processing emotions helps us to manage them. I came across this great tool that can help you to identify how you are feeling. Identifying emotions really sounds simple but it can take practice. Try this wheel today. How are you feeling? Please share.

Here is the link: https://themighty.com/2018/11/i-feel-nothing-wheel-of-emotions/?utm_source=media_partner&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Seeker

Ashley

Reading this thread: