Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

administrative message

18 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kutie, You have come to the right place! Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. If you look to the left of the screen under "TOOLS" you will find our Depression Test. This test is not a diagnostic tool and is not a replacement or substitute for a physician's advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. This may help better assess the situation. We also have our own instant messenger within the site, where members can connect one to one and discuss topics and issues with each other at their leisure. Give it a try! If you have any question or concerns with our site or please contact Support Department at support@depressioncenter.net. We are open to any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Until today I never found this site. I only found it when I asked for "Canadian depression information." Wow, I am impressed already with this site and I just found it one hour ago.
18 years ago 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi In looking up "depression" on google I used to get depression centre as a top selection choice. now its not there. I wonder if a number of people who might benefit from this excellent site are not becoming informed of the site. The password may also pose a problem, since its your choice not that of the participant. In any event its a great site and you are doing good work bob

Reading this thread: