Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Tell your friends

9 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Such an important message Davit. Thanks for posting!

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JayDee and everyone.

CBT certainly does help a lot more than anxiety panic and Agoraphobia. Any phobia in fact. I missed that because this is a panic site and I thought I would pull the monitory heart strings. The only one making money off anxiety is the drug company. We are losers either way. Money lost to lost time and money lost to the pills. And on top of that there are spending disorders besides that which is related to Bipolar. 
I wonder if the drug mafia are going to visit me and shut me up. 
So although this is a panic site all are welcome especially those without a disorder who have someone they want to help.
And I will explain anything you don't understand even if it is something you read on the internet. I have the time for this and the need to see everyone get better. And it is anonymous no one will ever know who you are unless you want to shout it when you get better. 

In that room out of all those people there are those that have learned to hide their disorder from the world. They are hiding themselves from the world too. It doesn't take anymore time each day to get cured and you won't have to do it every day. Wouldn't you like to live a bit.

Davit
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 Good post Davit.

Look at a room full of people and you will know 8 of those 24 have some form of mental disorder. CBT is used for more than just Panic attacks and Agoraphobia, it is also used for PTSD, Bipolar and a few other mental illnesses that could help people obtain more of a quality of life. 

If you have read any of the forum and didn't understand what was suggested, reread it with an open mind until you are able to grasp the concept. If you still don't understand, ask. Someone in the forum will be able to help explain.

80% cured thanks to this CBT and the good people here.
9 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Statistics say one in four has some form of mental disorder. Some major, some minor. Panic attacks fall in about one in ten and agoraphobia higher but often covered up.  Both are curable with a little understanding and some instruction.
Panic attacks and Agoraphobia cost more lost time, lost wages and heartache than the flu. They can be more disabling than broken bones or even blindness if you can't go anywhere. 
We can help by letting people know there is help here.

Davit

Reading this thread: