Stress is a normal part of everyone's life and there are healthy ways of dealing with it. You can change or avoid the sources of stress. You can change the way that you respond to stress and you can learn to relax by utilizing your stress plan!
Answer the following questions to get started:
1. Name the biggest source of stress in your life?
2. Is this source of stress short-term or long-term?
3. How do you react to this source of stress?
4. Is your reaction appropriate to the context?
5. Is your reaction helpful to you in the long-term?
6. What other reactions could you have to this source of stress?
In question six, you are asked to choose an alternative behavior. Your challenge this week will be to try it out.
Let us know how it goes and share your responses.