Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

test drive

17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi purpleisme YOU GO GIRL im so happy for you now you know what feelings you will have going to work and you know that really they are not that bad i know its hard to say sometimes but you now have proof just keep this day in mind when you head out for work that you can do it!!!! dont forget your smile Gal
17 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey! Way to go purpleisme! that is sooooo great that you challenged your anxiety. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. But you are very strong to take that test drive and deal with the anxiety as it comes. I'm proud of you! Keep up the great work and keep challenging it no matter where you are!
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Purpleisme, Great to hear your starting to exert some control over your panic. A job well done! Congratulations! Keep up the great progress! Have you started to prep for your first day? Keep us posted, Danielle ________________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
On friday I made myself take a test drive to where my new job's orientation will be. I few weeks ago I was suppose to start the same job but didn't make it do to panic attacks. My Grandmother had died, so my new boss was able to hold the job for me. I have been having lots of anxiety and panic about not being able to work. I took the first step with the test drive and MADE IT! There was traffic, I got anxoius but delt with it. It was uncomfortable but I know I can make it. I treated myself to lunch that day as a reward!

Reading this thread: