Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Really Dark Nightmares

8 years ago 0 121 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nightmares have been gone since I started a high dose of high quality magnesium. 
8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Megan

It would seem your dream is giving you a choice. Stay with the old or try something new. Either way will ride out the storm.  I think it is saying too to do something, no matter what the choice.

Davit
8 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi MeganIsBack,

I am sorry to hear about the nightmares. They sound very terrifying. I would refrain from watching videos like this as they appear to be triggering for you as they would for many people. I avoid horror movies myself. Also, be careful about the details you put in your posts here as we have a few members who may have experienced trauma in their past and reading graphic details might be triggering for them as well. We try to keep this forum as safe and non triggering as possible.

I hope you are having pleasant dreams.

Ashley, Health Educator
Hey guys my dreams this morning were pleasant. 1 was a bit strange. I dreamt a snowstorm was coming and I had to choose whether to stay in a home with VCR tapes or the other with DVDs lol, but otherwise my other dreams were just fine. :) I think I solved this riddle by being careful what  I watch.
Does anyone here also get really dark  dreams? They scare me. Like I had a terrible nightmare of a serial killer. I also had a nightmare of a serial killer masterbating over the head of their victim (there was a serial killer who did this). I was luckily able to wake up. I'm sure this was cos I was watching some videos on psychopaths and serial killers as I was on youtube. Why I was watching is cos I want to become a brain researcher I hope we can find a cure for these evil nutjobs. I need to stop watching anything violent documentaries, R movies, etc it isn't good for the brain. That's probably what did it. 
Anyone else here get super terrifying nightmares? 
I guess my post is more about the fact I should sell all of my horror movie DVDs and if I end up on the wrong side of youtube just type in The Ellen Show cos then I get nice dreams.
Remember these are nightmares I had when I was sleeping. 

Reading this thread: