Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,473 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

How Not to Be A Scatterbrain

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,
I think I used the store cros-reference catalogue, but I must have used the wrong one.  The I went online, and used a vendor, and confirmed it with the store, before I go in.  I have 30 days more to return the bulbs for an exchange.

I could ask my brother for help, but there's so many other things that need doing, so much "unfinished business".

I need to learn to finish one thing before starting another, since i get this feeling of inadequacy without completing things.
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hugs

How did you manage to get lights without the salesman making sure they were for your vehicle?
So I presume you have a four light system instead of two. In which case the lights you have should replace one of the sets. Or if you have a two light system then the socket won't go on the back of the light because it needs three pins not two. 
Am I humouring you?
I'll give you points for trying to do this yourself. Have you no friend or acquaintance who could have done it for you first time? Maybe last time, lights last a long time. Do you know how to change them without moving the adjustment screws? All things boys learn from their dad or manage on their own after screwing up a few times. I did the screwing up bit.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I wish I knew the answer to this, but my head is like a can full of monkeys screetching.

I bought a pair of light bulbs for my automobile, and realized yesterday that they're the wrong kind, since now there are low and high beams, instead of the single kind.  So then I had to figure out if the regular store would take them back from the chain, since I live in a grid-locked city, and wish to be in the opposite part of the city.

Making the mistake of going on the internet showed me so many kinds of bulbs, I don't know where to start.

What I could do is look at an objective source(notice I didn't say "should") and take their advice.

My solution to the calm my mind, is to realize what's happening, and log on and start a thread, or continue an old one.

Maybe someone will humour my condition and share their compassion.

Reading this thread: