Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

Hey

7 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Pyrona,

I am not sure I fully understand everything you wrote. Are you staying your husband is sleeping with someone else and also receiving naked pictures from someone who has hurt you in the past? Do you have a discussed and accepted open relationship? If not, does this mean your husband is being unfaithful and accepting inappropriate photos of other women?

If I am understanding this correctly then all of your emotions are completely justified. I think anyone would be completely upset if their partner was doing these things. Feelings like this are there to motivate us to take action. Are you going to discuss this with your husband? Are you going to consider leaving? Figuring out what you want to do sounds like a healthy way forward. Please have compassion with yourself. Feeling devastated when your partner is unfaithful is a normal emotional reaction. How can you take care of yourself during this difficult time?

Ashley, Health Educator
7 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello not really sure what to say I am currently in a wave of panic attacks not shuse how to handle been 4 days now I feel like I'm deadly ill . A situation set this off a ex freind of mine start3d to talk to my husband a ex freind who has said many harsh things to my freinds and family my husband took the advice of a freind who thinks he can figure out her goal 
I can't stop thinking about it I saw the messages my husband said he is having sex with a freind and that I just don't leave home alone and I am OK with this all I have to be . Now I know this is a lie and my husband did so supposedly because the freind said so and he thinks this is a good idea . This ex freind sent my husband pictures of her naked butt yes was showing a bruise but it was to the side . I can't get the thoughts out of my head that this freind and my husband might want her more because I'm broken I can't stop the thoughts I have been in bed today and I have failed to get the kids from school so they walked . I feel like I have the worest flue bug ever nauseous sore hot and cold with added 120 bpm when a wave of panic comes 

Reading this thread: