Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,487 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd

Introducing myself

16 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Mommy. Thanks for sharing. It's a real comfort especially when you hear other experiences that are similar with your own. It gets me anxious too that there seems to be nothing wrong with me from the tests when there are obvious discomfort. But I'm trying to convince myself to accept that nobody or thing can really identify yourself except yourself, since we all come from different stories. This terrifies me but, also encourages me that this may be another symptom of "just" a panic attack that no one else has. I wish you all the luck and I hope we and everyone else here can be accomplish this soon.
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mommy, Thank you for sharing with us and welcome to the forums :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mommy, Welcome and thanks for sharing! As you can see the members are very supportive and helpful. We can learn from one another as we all have important experiences to share. Take the time to go through the program and take the anxiety test. This may better help assess your situation and get you started on this journey. We are here for you, so don't hesitate to post with us :) Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI Mommyto2boys Recently I have had the same Vertigo/dizziness and Internal tremors. I have had so many tests done. Cat Scans, MRI, blood work,etc. They tell me nothing is wrong. It's hard to make myself believe that I am ok and that all of this physical "real" pain is from anxiety. I didn't realize the vertigo could be from panic/anxiety. (I had to do my own research). My psychiatrist wanted me to see a psychologist but because of my insurance problem I can't. So...I find myself here. I am so happy you have a supportive husband and you are seeking help now and not later. Hopefully after we go through the steps it will help us! ~Sarah ;p
16 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with everyone and just being able to talk with people who are going through what I am. My husband is amazing and very supportive. I have been dealing with panic attacks since December 2006. I've been seeing a therapist (although I don't think she's helping much) and I'm also on 150mg of Wellbutrin and 37mg of Effexor. I am weaning myself off the effexor because it isn't helping so I figure why take something if it's not helping any. The effexor seems to be giving me physical symptoms that are making the anxiety/panic worse. I feel sometimes like I have Parkinson's or something because of the internal tremors. My panic attacks started out of nowhere. I had gone through about 6 months of panic about 8 years ago, but never this bad. My first one in December 06, I thought I was having a heart attack. I've been dealing with vertigo/dizziness/balance issues since December 06 as well and have been to a cardiologist, a neurologist and 3 ENT's. I've had 2 MRI's, a holter monitor for heart palpitations and an ECG. Everything is normal. There is no explanation for the vertigo and that is a huge reason for my current panic disorder. Whenever I think about my health, it (and I worrying that since it can't be diagnosed it must be life threatening) throws me into a panic attack. They seem to be changing though. They used to happen most frequently in the morning and now they're happening in the middle of the night.

Reading this thread: