Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Bottom of the pit

11 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Hugs,

Sorry your back is bothering you. Remember if you don't get everything done on your "To Do" list that's ok. Put your health and well being first. The "To do" list can always wait.

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Bren,

It's just that I've been waiting so long to change to my seasonal tires from my winter automobile tires!  They're kind of clunky and driving isn't as much of a pleasure, and I just don't do much for fun.

I did take a course in computer hardware though, and I could actually grasp the ideas, in a nice group of people at a night course.

Keep having a good summer.
11 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh Hugs..i do hope your soreness gets better soon...gee i know about that..i have a bad back,and sometimes we do have to take something for the pain to get back to normal..hang in there...it will come!
Bren
11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I didn't know how to title this thread,  since I can't remember the idiom for being at the bottom of a cycle.

I found that after a fall last week, my back became sore, and I have been slower at doing things.  Today's achievement was cutting my toenails, since my mobility is so poor, but I got it done!

My back is tender, and taking medicine, even over the counter, often makes me drowsy.

It's drowsy if I do or sore if I don't

Reading this thread: