Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Im so tired

16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lol yeah i know , but i come from a huge family . Mostly i love but at times arghhhhhhhhh !!! Now all i have to sort out is where to hide the eggs without he/she has more than me hahahaha.
16 years ago 0 131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW, 5 kids...holy cow, you're busy...happy easter to you also.
Lol i like that , except mine is from when they get up to they go to sleep . I have five kids ( well 2 are young men !) . I have just finally eaten a meal whoooooo my 5 yr old had a bigger meal but i ate hot food ! Happy Easter to you as well and everyone :)
Dee, it's funny when you say the kids are home for Easter and they are constantly asking for this and that...you must have heard my kids at our house..."what's for dinner"..."I'm going out after dinner, ok"...I need to be at _____ in an hour"...I get that and even that alone is exhausting. You think you've got things under control and BAM, the kids come home and the hurricane hits, ha, ha!! My friend calls this time, before dinner, the "bewitching hour". I hope you have a good weekend...take care.
Thank-you so much for the kind words . Im very touched and grateful . I finally felt okish at 10pm phew . I have a feeling its because the kids are off for the easter holidays and was constantly asking for this that and the other !! And bicker bicker , well you know what its like . Also my husband who suffers from depression was very down and touchy . Was only gutted because the day before i didnt have a panic attack , the first time in weeks so i thought i was on the mend . I do start the day positively and set myself goals . I thank god for my children because you do try harder for them . A neighbour recommended Kalms to me , i started taking them two days ago . I like the sound of natural remedies . Anyway thank you again :) :)
Dee, I'm sorry you're feeling sad and down, I and several others have been there too. I was too put on beta blockers for symptoms and was also reluctant to take any meds, but I think I was at the point where I needed to look after me and if that meant taking something to help me get through this, I did it and still am...it's been almost 7 months. I have 3 kids and I have found that they kept me going even though I had no strength to keep going...I had to be there, so to them, I am grateful, they made me have to get up in the morning...you can do this...just calm yourself down...get up and do something simple, change your pattern when you get panicky. Use the techniques here, they really truly help. Take care, remember, one day at a time. Gosh, do I understand what you're going through..a lot of people here do...you can get through this.
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dee, Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Work through the program and read through previous posts. Try to eat a little more, your kids need a strong mom. Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Dee, I know how bad this can get and I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time of it. I just wanted to say hang in there. It does get better. The program here has helped me a whole lot. I still have my moments but my life is soo much fuller and more fun and I am so much happier. If I can do it anyone can. So hang in there and remember, this too shall pass. -Diva
Hello feeling so tired and down atm . Have been having panic attacks constantly for five whole weeks . Every single day . Was put on beta blockers last week to see if that will ease the symtons , hmmmm nope . To be honest i really dont like the idea of taking them . I constantly try to to the breathing excises . I cant eat , now i was a large lady its dropping off me . Living on 2 weet-a-bix and a slice of toast a day . Sleeping wahhhh not alot . Have tried to be strong because of the kids . Have to go as getting weepy . BBL

Reading this thread: