Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

From Panic To Poetry

22 years ago 0 198 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have found writing poetry about situations dealing with my panic disorder and agoraphobia, over the years, has served as a record of constant ebbs and flows of my phychological behaviors. By my posting some of my work - be it personal - I hope I encourage others to post their works of poetry - I would be very interesting in sharing. Here is one to start with. The Rain Doth Comfort Me By Maria November 25, 1999 Tho I remember the sweetest touch of them all I pray the voice of the rain doth not stop today For this morning is of silent voices flying through My mind’s atmosphere like the breath of a child ‘tis the gasp of my mother & child…of those Who have fallen, yet my stride takes heed With the ear of a fawn listening for a twig’s Aide memoire of fear & a secluded thicket If only this sun would not come through the veil Of soft grays to burn & wither the innocent souls In my valley today…for now I am quiet & pensive Within these strange walls that bleed oblivion

Reading this thread: