Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

What have you learned?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.759 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,772 Members

Please welcome our newest members: A_Cyclist, Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151

Just a Bad Day

21 years ago 0 24 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys :) I know what you mean... these days that are bad can be so discouraging :\... I really dont know what is different about me today that makes today a ****py day... what did i do different? was it something I ate? was it the medicine I took? was it the medicine I didnt take? UGH~ I can drive myself crazy thinking about it... I upped my paxil dose today at the doctors request, but it makes me feel so tight and anxious in my stomach... my stomach muscles actually ache! heeh... maby I am getting exercise tho... so that is a good thing :) My usually understanding boyfriend had a big cow today because I was afraid to drive him to work... I did it... but I just hope I can go and get him :( I think i am having a pity party. anyways... at least you know your not alone out there... I hope we all have a good night.
21 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi michelle well it is ok to have a bad day everyone does =) i also agree try yoga and remember the thought you have had this feeling before and you entitled to feel any way you want though i hope it is happy and also pick up some lavender oil it is an aromatherapy that helps to calm and relax your mind :)
21 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Anne-Marie, I have done a lot of thinking over the last few days and realized what has been causing my reappearance of the stronger panic attacks. I have become overwhelmed between work and my boys. And the worst is I stoped doing Yoga for a while and have been drinking more coffee. So back to basics. Yoga, time for myself and only (1) cup of coffee a day. Your comments are appreciated as it prompted me to think about it. Plus I have been still using the panic diary which helped me realy look at what was going on. Michelle
21 years ago 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry to read of your bad day, Michelle. In challenging your anxious thoughts, might it help to examine whether you got on the bus that morning knowing you would be working an extra long day? -- Anne-Marie, Site Administrator
21 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yesterday was a bad day for me. Not in the sence of things going wrong, just that I had two panic attacks that were much stronger like in the beginning of my peak of attacks. I was on my way to work on the bus and noticed that all of sudden the symptoms were sneaking up on me. The tinggling the light headed the feeling of what if I faint in front of all these people. And again at lunch when I went to the food court it was the same. I had to work a very long day from 7:30 - 7:30 so it might have been that. But all in all it was very frustrating that after doing so well I had two strong attacks. Feeling Blue. Michelle

Reading this thread: