Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,656 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS

My goals

14 years ago 0 124 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bambi,

I just noticed the moderator made a post about goals and 10 ways to help achieve your goals. Check it out, use what you can to help you with your goal list.

SIM

14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bambi

This is quite a load and although they are quite similar I hope you intend to do them one at a time.

Davit
14 years ago 0 224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bambi, glad to see that you are setting goals for yourself.

Let us know how you are doing with these goals, have you started working towards any of them?

Luciana, Bilingual Health Educator
14 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bambi, those are some great goals! Which one do you think you will tackle first? Do you have a plan of action to get you going?

Pat
14 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
To be able to ride the public transportation, especially at night and not to feel anxious and unreal.
To be able to drink coffee in a coffee shop in the evening in the crowd with my friends and not to feel overwhelmed and panicky and unreal.
To be able to go to a shopping mall and not to feel overwhelmed and panicky and unreal.
To be able to go to a party, movies, dinner and not to feel anxious hours before and panicky at the site.

Reading this thread: