Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

yayyy i did it

15 years ago 0 123 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratz, Zoe!  Aint it crazy, the little things we used to take for granted, now we don't.
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anytime Zoe27!
That's what we're here for

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks breanne, coming on here and writing what ive done and am going to do feels a little odd for me, like im talking about myself to much, but it helps so much to write it down and have people giving you advice or saying well done
Thank you
xx
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Zoe27,

Glad to hear that shopping went well. Good for you for challenging your anxious thoughts!
Keep on working through the program, and keep up the great work

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
Im back went ok, ended up going to 4 big shops and i hate traffic lol, it was so bad today, but i used someones tip of here and started adding up numbers on number plates so thank you, only had little attacks which i felt inside but tried to challenge them and it worked most of time, this time of year is a bit to busy for me so i think ill leave going to town tell after xmas now and just do some swalking around my area, but all in all a good day, im shattered now though lol
Well im waiting for his mum to come now and take us shopping, i really dont want to go, im shaking and feel awfull, he says i need to go and not give into it, i just wanna stay at home arghhhhhh

Thanks for all your comments
15 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ya zoe27:

Way to go congratulations.

15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Zoe!

That is so awesome! Congratulations on your great successes! Woohoo!
15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is great goal setting and your exposure work helped you!

Great success Zoe!  Thanks for sharing and please let us know us x-mas shopping went!

Awesome!

Josie, Health Educator
Well just thought id let you all know that today i went shopping and im so chuffed, started out my parents was coming to visit, so i text them to say when they are at a certain point let me know and me and kids will meet them at end of street, so we did that and walked round the block to get home, after a cup of tea, i sugessted that we go for another walk maybe to the supermarket, so we all walked there, got some bits and walked home, now this particular supermarket is somewere i dont like to go cause ive had one of my worst PAs in there, i know i felt not bad cause i was with my mum (safe person) and when i did start to feel funny i told myself i was ok, and tried distracting myself, so all in all it was ok and no majer attacks, tomorrow my fellas mum is coming down to take him xmas shopping so im thinking of going with them and not with my safe person so that will be a new challenge, and this is all down to this site and the people on here so thank you, and for anyone who is at the same stage as me but not got out yet, if i can do it you can do it also, i know everyone is different but i really believe with the help of this site anyone can get better
good luck
xx

Reading this thread: