Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

we are going to a friends today

15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Minn... and if that is one of your famous quilts it is BEAUTIFUL!!  Wow, I wish I had a talent like that or I wished you were closer and you could make me one.. LOL...

It's warm here too on the West Coast.. We hit 35 last week... and very humid... We actually had a crazy thunder / lightening storm... something we rarely see.  Scared my littlest one as he had never seen nor heard that before...

Take care

DM

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minn,   Congrats on your success!  

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
got my temps wrong, it was 89F which is about 30 C I think..Thanks for the kind words everyone.:)
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds like a nice day Minnessota! Congratulations on your success! :) You go girl!

-Diva
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That sounded a very nice day . And well done you . Heat was abit much though but you got through that . Wish we had an incsy bit here , like winter atm !

Wow is that picture one of your quilts ? Its wonderful .
hi all, I had been putting that off for months, and I decided it was time.  The road going there wasnt too bad, and we had a lovely meal and dessert and sat outside, it was boiling, about 30F and humid!!! We got there around 2:00 and left about 8:00 pm.  The road home was quite empty, so I was relaxed and its about 40 mins, but i'm happy I went as I've been promising for so long to go.
So it was good.  I landed up getting some fencing stuff for my garden from her as she was going to throw it away, so that was good:)
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Does sound lovely , how did it go Min ?
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minnesota,

Sounds like a fantastic afternoon! You definitely can't go wrong with cheesecake and flowers!
Let us know how your afternoon went, 

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
HI Everyone, I made plans to go out today.  I dont normally go places on long weekends, as I feel almost everyone is drunk and drivng, (and i'm sure thats just me and people arent) and it makes me anxious to be on the roads with holiday drivers.  I decided to go to our friends this weekend.  We are leaving in about 1/2 an hour.  My hubby says to trust him on the road, and we'll be fine. I"m not driving but I always put the brakes on, on the passenger side when a car comes close. Hubby always says you dont have pedals there hon, hehe I think thats because I was a driver, or could be one still.. We are going for the afternoon, and a bbq, so I am going to try and relax and let him do the driving, and just trust him.  Its about a 40 min drive, but i'm sure it will be fine.  Our friend always comes here to visit, so I made a cheesecake and am taking flowers from the garden for her house.
I will keep you all posted:) Minne:)

Reading this thread: