Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

From Panic To Poetry

22 years ago 0 198 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Evening... I am so glad you liked my poem... Bye for now, Maria
22 years ago 0 173 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Very nice, MARIA, I used to "paint" away my stuff..what powerful tools God left for use to use. Red
22 years ago 0 198 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The First Day of 2002 By Maria This is a tradition Writing a past year€™s rendition No fantasies worth looking at Just these words about this and that Been crying already today Sad, all my seeds have blown away Must work harder at being better Like writing my cousin a letter Many horrors I could reminisce Yet, dreaming of new places is bliss This year I must continue to forget And scatter into the sea any regrets For, I know the past is a pit if vipers, while, The future is like a wind shield wiper Cleaning, clearing, making way €“ For a vision of a brighter day! The struggle is difficult, to let some legacies die But when the hook sinks into my thigh I scream out for my rhymes Then strain to hear my wind chimes The end is always nearer When life seems dearer We must let go of everything To the truths of nature we must cling My higher self answers to God The lower of my self scrounges like a sot It is in this struggle of life and death The winds of the earth become my very breathe Onward I will trod €“ bleeding, wondering, blessed Tears never far away, waiting for the next test I am tired, sweet Jesus, I know you see me Just send me down enough strength, until I meet Thee. Hope you liked it, Maria

Reading this thread: