Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,557 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Got through the weekend!

14 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Water has so many health benefits...it is good for your skin, for your body for your mental health even. I was listening no the radio how drinking water being doing  a task improves the results. How interesting! Has anyone heard about any other benefits of water?

The only problem with water, is that it can taste so plain...I don't really like that, sometimes I put those flavoring powders in it, but I don't like the bitter taste of the aspartame.
14 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats!

It has been a really long time since I got through a weekend so I know how hard it is.  that's really impresive!

HAHA water? Who would have thought!

14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Ray,

Way to go! Good on ya for getting through this weekend! If posting on here is helping you stay motivated, than please continue to do so as much as you need to! You have been doing so great, it's amazing to witness you experience such success and I can see you are feeling quite happy about it!

I have tried the drink called water. It's actually quite tasty and incredibly refreshing! 

Keep it up Ray, stay strong!  

Samantha, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 251 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey all,

Just posting to inform all of you that I got through this weekend completely sober! On top of this, I went out with some friends and was able to fight the temptations. I'm not saying it was easy but I just kept thinking to myself, if I get through this weekend I can come online and let you all know my accomplishment! Here's to a week of being sober, guilt-free and happy!

Anyone ever try the drink called "water"? It's really good and it seems to be making my face softer than ever and my lips super non-chapped!

Ray

Reading this thread: