Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,551 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Who writes your favorite blogs?

14 years ago 0 251 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Truffle,

Ya the holiday season is definitely going to be a hard one. I will be reuiniting with a bunch of my old high school friends. Most of which aren't even aware that I have stopped drinking altogether. Going out might be weird, I just don't want to have to explain my story to everyoneeeee you know? Anyway, let's stick together in this! We need to support each other and have each other's back!!

Ray-ray 
14 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey ray,

Ya it seems a lot of people have been busy lately.  for me personally I think the holiday season is the time I need the support the most.

Anyways i am going to try to write in my blog eventually but I am trying to focus on the support group for now...

14 years ago 0 251 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Truffle,

I guess I never really thought about writing in my blog or even reading anyone else's for that matter. Will have to check that out! It is fun to read other peoples thoughts. But they can also share on here as well!

I've been really busy lately, and have had a hard time stopping by regularly.. School and work have been a little nuts these days!

Ray

14 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have noticed many people don't have blogs :(

SO write ppl!  It feels like i am reading someones jjounrnal or something lol

Anyways if I had to choose one it would be Kitten's!  Very motivational!

14 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,

The blog feature in your profiles is a great way to express yourself.  Have you written in your blogs lately?  Some members use their blogs as a quit diary, others as a profile, some as both.  If you haven't used your blog yet, maybe it is time to do so!

Members, who's blog has helped you? What did it say? 

Please give kudos to members who write great blogs! 

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: