Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Welcome New Members!

14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi cesc,

Welcome to the Alcohol Help Center and congratulations on taking the first steps to getting the help you need. Start working through the program, a big component of it is learning about yourself so you can better understand your addiction. Some people find that taking a break from drinking for a while really helps them get control of their alcohol use. 

Start reading through the forums. I think you'll find there are many people out there you can relate to. The forum is also full of advice and will offer you the wisdom of many diverse experiences in relation to alcohol addiction.

Check back soon and let us know how you're doing. We're always here to answer any questions you may have or to provide you with some feedback.

Samantha, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, just joined.  Really want to be more responsible about my drinking and and manage it without having to quit altogether.  So far I have found the program to be a good resource.

Thanks,
Cesc.
14 years ago 0 251 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello,

I post here when I can, I'm quite busy these days with school, exams and the holiday season approaching. Will do my best to check in as often as i can! So hello!

Ray 
14 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Truffle!

Hi new members!  Please feel free to participate!

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 I noticed some new members logged in but not posting

I just wanted to say hi!  So hi!  How are you.  Tell us about yourself!

Reading this thread: