Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,562 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Century Club *** The Beach #6 ! ****

17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning Phoenix, Congratulations on your 100 days and welcome to the beach. I see that you have already met Mr Ed, so pull you up a chair and relax or take a walk on the beach and enjoy the scenery. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 148 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,522 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $518 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6397 Hours: 10

Minutes: 12 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey Mr Ed, You do such a good job helping on the beach, thank you so much. I saw you taking an early morning gallop down the beach. Good thing the tide was high, the sand was wet so no sand storm. You are an early riser. But of course the beach is open 24-7. Did you have any problem getting on SSC last night? I think they were having problems. I tried several times last night and couldn't get on. I thought they had blocked me out for repeating myself too many times. I think they were having problems then. I have to blame it on someone, right? Thanks Mr Ed you are one nice man, I love your posts. The thread you put on tooyoung was awesome. I also used the patch, and I agree with you it helped with the habit. And I knew I couldn't go cold turkey. Tried that before many times... Again, thank you for all your help. Anytime you see someone reaching a milestone please post. You do it all the time and I know that everyone appreciates you. You are such an inspiration on the board and I love reading your posts. So, congratulations on your 111 days, you have an awesome quit. Don't let your guard for one second. Just keep on believing in yourself. You are a winner!!! Be blessed, Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 148 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,522 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $518 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey, Hey, everyone tooyoung(Vonda) has arrived at the beach. So welcome to the beach and congratulations on your 106 days. So lets show tooyoung how much fun she can have at the beach.. I know that you must need something to drink, so we will find ExRoller and his cooler, Fish, I hope is still at the grill. So tell him what you would like for dinner tonight. So take a journey around the beach and just relax, and enjoy your freedom. I'm sure there will be a big party tonight, its Sat night. Oh, please tell us about your reward for the beach!! Very important to reward yourself on special milestones. So happy to have you her tooyoung, I know you will love all the good company here... Be back later.. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 147 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,509 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $514.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey, Hey, everyone tooyoung(Vonda) has arrived at the beach. So welcome to the beach and congratulations on your 106 days. So lets show tooyoung how much fun she can have at the beach.. I know that you must need something to drink, so we will find ExRoller and his cooler, Fish, I hope is still at the grill. So tell him what you would like for dinner tonight. So take a journey around the beach and just relax, and enjoy your freedom. I'm sure there will be a big party tonight, its Sat night. Oh, please tell us about your reward for the beach!! Very important to reward yourself on special milestones. So happy to have you her tooyoung, I know you will love all the good company here... Be back later.. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 147 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,509 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $514.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

ATTENTION, ATTENTION TO EVERYONE, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCMENT TO MAKE: We are going to have new arrivals this week and we need to do something special for them. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Well to the best of my knowledge(sometimes not so good) her are a few folks that will be arriving at the beach soon. Chicken Stick.......May, 23th Mr Ed..............May, 24th RiverdaleMan.......May, 28th Rob47..............May, 29th Island Girl........June, 1st If these dates are not right feel free to change, I know that Colleen is getting close. Do you know of anymore, if you do please post, or if you are getting ready to arrive at the beach please post. So EX-Roller, are they still having the sale on beer?? You probably should make a trip to the store. Sure was a quiet weekend here at the beach. But it is getting ready to rock... See you soon. Where are you Polly, ItIronic, and Fish?? We need food and entertainment..HELP, HELP, HELP Miss you Redrosie!!! SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 134 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,293 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $469 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Polly and Kimi, Good to see both of you back at the beach, Polly you need a day at the beach. You had a busy weekend. Kimi, you're right FREEDOM IS THE BEST....glad that you could come to the beach today. Tomorrow ChickenStick will be here, so we need to give her a big welcome... Congratulations to the both of you on your wonderful stats. Just keep on staying strong. Will be back soon!!! [color=Red]Miss you Redrosie!!!![/color] Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 135 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,301 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $472.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey OinkOink2U, Good to see you Oink, sorry about all the rain. We have had a wet Spring. But sure is sunny here today. We have ChickenStick coming to the beach tomorrow, so we have to get ready. So don't forget to come back for the party. Wow, those days just keep rolling along, congratulations....Enjoy your long smoke free weekend... [color=Red]Miss you Redrosie.[/color] SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 135 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,302 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $472.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey Everyone, What a great welcome you are giving Chicken!!! Where is she?? She will be here soon, just as soon as Fish get that grill going. Oink, what a awesome picture of Chicken. Hey Polly, thanks for stopping by its always good to see you. We have Mr Ed arriving tomorrow. He has been so busy the past 3 days he will need to relax. So get ready to welcome Mr Ed. Polly, I'm doing fair, thanks for asking. You are always so supportive, and I thank you... [color=Red]MISS YOU REDROSIE!!![/color] I'll be back soon.... so get ready for all the festivities. SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 136 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,322 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $476 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey Chicken, sorry I miss-spelled your name.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 136 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,321 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $476 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi ChickenStick, Welcome to the beach, you have had a long journey. Congratulations on making it to the beach. Tell us about your reward, something nice I hope. Don't it feel good to say I have been smoke free for 100 days?? Fish, should be here soon with her grill ready to fix some more awesome food. We have plenty of fruit and drink, so get yourself comfortable and just enjoy the scenery. Look around at all the activity going on, I'm sure that you will find something you will like to do. We are so happy to have you with us..... Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 136 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,320 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $476 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
  • Quit Meter

$229,953.94

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

This thread is locked.