Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,559 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Century Club (The Beach) #5

18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunshine, how are you doing? I haven't seen you around much lately. I hope all is going well in your life. (((((hugs)))). polly, me on a surfboard is just lookin' for trouble!! I better stick to something on land. Salsa dancing anybody? [color=Red]redrosie[/color] :p
I'm off to the Party Store Butterfly. Be right back. Can ya break a $1000 dollar bill? lol. I found a money tree over behind that big rock. [color=Red]redrosie[/color]
Morning Ex Roller, How's it going with you? You're right all of us Ash Kickers will be on the beach soon and ready to hit the Villa. Yippee!! Aren't you just so proud of yourself? I know my sense of self-esteem and strength in my abilities has multiplied twofold since I quit. Lots of great things are headed our way. Keep on Rollin' Ex Roller!!! We're doin' it. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/thstoffen.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,601 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
Morning Butterfly. From what I can tell by searching my amazing memory banks,.... er I mean old posts, In 2 days we have Iwin joining us, and then 2 days after that Bypass. The day after Bypass we have Guitarplayers wife. I hope they will all check in so we can all give them the congrats they deserve. How are ya doing with you're swim times? Great I'm sure. [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/th18_4_102.gif[/IMG] [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,601 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/ththSum2.gif[/IMG] Hi there polly, ExRoller, nanny and Sunshine. We need to move our blankets over a little and make room for a new sunbather. LANA!!!! Hi Lana congrats on reaching this great milestone!!!! You have worked hard to get here, so relax [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/Greetings%20and%20Encour/th36_1_68.gif[/IMG] and enjoy the fruits of your labors!!! [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/thAllFruitBasket.jpg[/IMG] [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
WOW ExRoller, you don't do things by half do ya!!! Great Balloons!!! Whose your friend? He looks like an old boyfriend of mine. lol. I think we have enough balloons, now how about some jugglers and maybe some of those dancers that have the twirling sticks of fire. :) Sure is looking festive here on the Beach. [color=Red]redrosie[/color]
Hi nanny, great to see you at the party. I'm glad you're having fun!! Just look at those stats, you're incredible! I'm not sure of your smoking history, but as a grandma you must have a whole bunch of proud children and grandbabies cheering you on. So go ahead and join Sunshine on the deck. Would you prefer iced tea or something stronger? We have hoola hoops, volleyball, massages, dancing. Take your pick and feel good about all you have done for yourself and family. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,607 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
Sunshine, I had a feeling something might have been going on with you. Just know we are here to help any way we can. This is a strange way to make a connection with people, but I find I sometimes can tell the people here things I maybe wouldn't tell others. No judgements, just support and maybe some great advice. Whenever you need us we are here. [color=Red]redrosie[/color]
Hey polly, you are so right!! We can do anything now. Though we don't seem to be able to SHARE very well!!! lol. Isn't there enough of them for all of us? Look out Ex Roller, run for your life!!! Butterfly, If that's your idea of a Welcome gift, I say you should work for the Welcome Wagon!!! All I got was some coupons from the Hardware Store. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,606 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
ROTFL!!!! Lady!! Sorry about that, I was waving those $1000 bills around and the next thing I knew, it was just like they thought I had come from a Baywatch audition!! I'll put the money away and stick to my dancing for now. Though 3 more months is a long time!! [color=Red]redrosie[/color] :p

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: