Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Quitting has consumed every inch of me!

7 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I feel the same way. Never realized how it consumed my life. And still is as far as cravings go. I know that it has to get easier, so just hang in there and know that you one day further ahead of yourself than you ever have been before,
  • Quit Meter

$778.64

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 380 Hours: 11

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

7 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I haven't smoked now for 49 days and I still think about smoking.. I haven't acted on it but it doesn't make it any easier. the minute I start thinking about it do something to distract myself. Drink a glass of water or take a short walk. Talking about it I realize that I am having less and less cravings or I think about it less and less. Hang in there!!!
8 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am 34 and have been smoking the best part of 20 years. I would smoke a pack a day. I decided to quit on Sunday. I knew I would try to quit one day but didn't mean for it to go on this long. I always had an excuse as to why I couldn't stop e.g. starting new job, stressed etc. I have stopped and its been 3 days 14 hours since my last cigarette (I'm going cold turkey). I feel that quitting has consumed every inch of me, I am constantly thinking about it and negotiating my smoking plan with myself - I'll get an e-cig that will make it easier but in the mean time it would be easier to just smoke so that I don't have to go through this! Help! I hadn't realized that smoking had such a control over my life. I have cried because cravings have got too much. If anyone has any advice that you think could help me please let me know. Ex Smoker Maggie

Reading this thread: