Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,559 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Hi! I'm new here

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations and major hugs and stuff, Bonnie, for making it to 50 Days and thus a walk up the gangway on to the Cruise Ship... come on over here and join us on the sun deck - we've got a deckchair prepared for you!! Patrick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 73 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,825 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $821.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 735 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi bj! So todays the day? good for you. See, the chantix really does help with tapering off. So now that you put that last one out, it is forward from here on no looking back!! Just take it an hour at a time for these first few days. Be sure to reward yourself for being strong and taking this step toward your smoke free life. Hang out here, you are among some really great quitters. You are never alone! Happy day one to you! G [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 205 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $984.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BJ, you are now giving yourself the best gift ever. The next few days can be a little stressful, but it will pass. Have your water ready, your list of reasons for quitting, healthy snacks, and what ever else that will distract you. Stay close to the site and read and post. You can do this one minute, hour or day at a time. Glad to have you here. Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 287 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,870 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $861.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
16 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today is my official day. Saturday I had a half a cigarette...last puff was around noon. Doing pretty well, have some urges, but either get up and do something else, or take a sip of water or a mint. I'm sure I'll be here today a great deal.... thanks for all your help [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/11/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
I need to read a little more on posting and replying here.. I belong to a stroke support site.. so I'm not sure if it is the same. I want to thank each and everyone of you.. for the Warm Welcome, Encourgement. I hope to be encouraging others VERY soon. Thanks again, BJ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/11/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] -16 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $-2.52 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] -16641
16 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
THat is great bj that you and new life are buddying up. That really helps, whatever you can do to help is a good thing. Keep strong and keep us updated on your progress. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 558 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $217.62 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome and congratulations. The decision to quit is not an easy one but it is the best one you can ever make. This journey has its ups and down but it is never boring. Everyone here is very supportive so come here a lot. Enjoy your quit and congrats once more. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/12/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 364 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $141.96 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
HI YES GREAT A BUDDY I definately need that! Thank you.. I have cut back to less than half of what I usually smoke.. and the "rush" from the first drag is not there. We have a had a couple very busy days... and some news my MIL is in the hospital so have not been able to get back. THANK YOU ALL FLOR the encouragement and wonderful Welcome ;)
16 years ago 0 2223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We sure have alot of good newbies in here willing to help and hold each others hands, you all will do well in your quits and yes NOPE that is how to get it done, so read and post know that others are going through the same things you are stay focused and get through each and every crave one at a time, Hang Tough :) Tresa [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2007 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40,140 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7,024.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 286 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
  • Quit Meter

$14,596.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 689 Hours: 11

Minutes: 48 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey BJ....welcome to the quit!! I'm on day 2 and I can honestly tell you that this site is what is getting me through!! The people on here are amazing!!! So supportive!! I am not on Champix but I am using the Thrive Gum which is definitely helping....Keep at it, stay strong and say N.O.P.E (not one puff ever). YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Reading this thread: