Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

New to the new website, quitting tomorrow!!!

16 years ago 0 392 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you!!! I have done great today!! No smokes since 930 last night. la la la la la la la la la la la la la la...... :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
16 years ago 0 317 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kristilu! Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!! Stay close Post often Keep up the positive attitude! We're all rooting for you! Jodi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $420.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
16 years ago 0 357 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome aboard- you've landed in the right place. Hang tight to this site the first several days and it will make a HUGE difference! Best of luck to you! Dupe [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 302 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,530 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $966.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
You're right Den!! I remember what my quit was like the last time. I quit for 60 days and was so proud of myself. I can't wait to feel that sense of accomplishment again. Thanks my peoples for getting me pumped up for this task tomorrow!! I'm sure I will be posting lots tomorrow. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
16 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kristilu, that is so great that you are giving this another chance. I am on my first full day today, so you really don't want to here from me right now. ;p Wishing you the best and the strength and courage to do this! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Kirstilu, yes, read all you can at this site, it will help you prepare and preparation is needed for this. Itis very much a mental battle and one that is so winable! Do the program here too. Set yourself up for success! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 308 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,700 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,249.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Krisilu, Welcome to our support community. Great idea to walk some of those feelings and craves off :) Take the time prepare yourself and note how essential it is to start off with coping mechanisms and avoidance techniques to help guide you. Post often and let the members assist you every step of the way :) Josie, Health Educator
Hello everyone, quitting tomorrow, this time for good. This will be my 2nd real attempt. Got up early this morning to walk/run for about 30 minutes, and thought about making today my quit day, but realized I wasn't mentally prepared yet. So I came here and went through the milestones and I am going to do this tomorrow - no excuses. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29

Reading this thread: