Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

I'm back for good

17 years ago 0 63 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good day everyone... It feels so great to connect with y'all..sheesh..I'm out of my skin today..I imagine it only gets worse and then one day I'll wake up and it will be GREAT...despite my wonky self I am trying to enjoy the withdrawls, observing every nuiance of my past habit that invaded me. I'm running with it all. I have decided cravings are my friend because I know I am stronger than they are. Each of you are an anchor to me as I read your words. Each of you give me strength. I don't feel like I have accomplished too much really. My milestone will be 2 months. I have only ever quit for 1 month in every attempt. I'll be very excited when I can achieve 2 months. I will really feel FREE and proud of myself then. For now, I endure and watch my daily progress and get my strength from you great people. Thank you, thank you thank you... Free Me... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 79 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI kat, I hope u will make it as well. I am using the patch as well and it does seam to help me too. Hope to see u around soon. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 63 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Day 5........ I remember it well and 6,7,8,9 and 10 etc etc Its hard work mate but I am now on day 17 after 50 years of the dreaded weed. I dont think I am stupid but perhaps I was. The mist is clearing and now I see people smoking and think YUK!!! DO use the patches(I mange with the 16 hour ones the 24 hour jobs sent me crazy) and keep going. Dont let me down if a wimp like me can do it you can!!! Phil
17 years ago 0 583 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
be strong you guys. All of you are on the right track. Welcome end of summer quiters. Grace [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 328 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $64 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, welcome...glad you have made this great decision in your life. I too did the patch and then the wellbutron, off the patch and going off the wellbutron soon. I decided this time I would do whatever it took to quit and if getting a little help now and then was what I needed then I was going to get it. The best thing of all though was this site....it is the best help of all, I am as far as I am today because of all the wonderful people here. Stay with us and let us help you make this your last quit. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 65 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 657 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $130 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat welcome, good luck to you all, you have made the best decision for yourselves. Keep fighting the good fight one day at a time :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 72 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,086 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $288 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat and Shannon: I am glad to be in your company on our journey to becoming non-smokers! :8o: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat, Welcome back to the SSC and congratulations on deciding to quit. Take some time to look over past attempts, pull out the strategies that worked well for you and identify weaknesses and contributing factors or triggers that led to your slip/relaspe. Rework the tools on your left and keep us posted on your progress. Congratulations on day 5! How will you be rewarding yourself today? Danielle ___________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi all!!! I was gone for quite a while but I'm back and this time for good. I am now on my 5th day of my last quit, it's been tough going but I know that each day only will get better. I am using the patch, which makes everything bearable, I'm not a cold turkey person. the b*tch in me seems to be at bay and I feel much more energenic - woohoo!! I remember that this support group was the best coping mechanism I had in dealing with these withdrawls, so i'm back. thanks all kat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 110 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kat - Glad you're back! Welcome! and now that you are on day 5 you have gone through some stuff but seem to be handling it great! Way to stay strong!! Post here if you need it, keep your aids handy!! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 184 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,845 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $368 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,137.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5860 Hours: 6

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 35

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: