Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,555 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

He starts Again!

17 years ago 0 262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Jacko for the heads up on my last post. Like everything else in my life, I never paid attention to the rules till I got caught.LOL I still love this site even if it doesn't make sense sometimes. This site and the people here have been a lifeline to me. Couldn't have made it these last two weeks without you guys. Thanks. Love you all, Auntie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 651 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154.84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
17 years ago 0 262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Soooo glad you are back Jacko, you were such an inspiration to me when I first came on this site. I know you will do it this time, you know why? because YOU know you will do it this time!!! Keep up the good fight Jacko, we are all pulling for you. Love, Auntie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 611 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $143.78 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YIPPY Jacko's back, we are so happy you are here with us. I too read the book and it helped me a lot. You have such a positive attitude and I love reading your posts. Together we can do this. Glad your here Jacko, look forward to seeing you lots. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 466 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $92 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad your back Jacko...... [IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n144/dutch_honey/glitter-heartrose.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,184 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �374.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI Group, I was finishing the book of Easy Way to Stop Smoking and smilng all the way through the book when I heard the news. Its So Sad to be diagnosed with Lung Cancer for a Guru who has helped millons now. And I think Allen Carr, as of last night on finishing his book, has done me too!! You beat the so called Demon Allen, now beat the disease-Get Well Soon from all of us on here!! Its so clever, that on finishing the book, I had my last cig, as I was told and had a big smile on my face - I am now a non-smoker as of 9pm last night. I was supposed to wait til the 8th, but this book has inspired me. I now, look at the demon, or what we think is the demon, in a totally different way. I am so glad I`m back on here nice and fresh and ready for a fight now and I hope and pray for 1, Mr A Carr and 2. Me and All on here!! Lets Do This!! Jacko (Smokefree for 10 hrs, 36 mins and 30 seconds and lovin` it) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Hi Group, Had a pretty good day today on day one-I knew what I was expecting and I was as planned, ok. No major issues. Thanks for all the write ups on here, so much info and thanks and welcomes-I love you all. Chat Soon Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Oh Yes, I`m back and I`m stronger than ever-can feel it in my blood. I was partying all day yesterday-5 bars, loadsa beer, loadsa shots, NOPE-Brilliant!!! Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 181 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
Hi All, Yes I`m back and I`m doing well. Had another "cold turkey" free day. I came off Zyban. Feel great-had a beer with my bro` earlier and he smokes like a chimney-I had to leave the situation. Way Too Soon to be in his company for more than 30 mins. 99% of this site I love. Heres a to another smoke free day. Jacko(UK) (smokefree for 1 day, 18 hrs and 22 mins) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 77 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 70 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stay strong everyone and I will be joing the ranks on October 3! Darcy IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 70 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you, Danielle! Darcy

Reading this thread: