Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Sorry, But I am resetting

17 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pick yourself up dust your self off get right back up and start all over again you can do this. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 579 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $220 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Why DO YOU TORTURE YOURSELF!!!????????????? I have been here and seen that you have fallen for the trap a few times and then make the choice of stop again! Maybe its to much for you to target 3 things at ones? Arent you?? By doing this you have to go through HELL AND HECK over and over again!!! I do not know if i can do that!! COME ON!! BE NICE TO YOUR SELF---> You can do it!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,760 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $636 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
jerlasvegascom ohh forgot to tell you.. It is not easy for any of us in here>. If you have seen my posts?? You know i am struggling to?? Sometimes so bad-I do not know what to do with myself--do you remember when i actually felt like self-harming?? That was not long ago.. Come in here and post.. POST OFTEN.. there is always someone here.. Have you heard about ALLEN CARR?? That book is soo Recommended!! I have smoked 26 years 30-44 a day --Given up more times than i can even remember--given up on giving up.. have fear of failure etc etc THIS TIME!! Its NO WAY im going back to the first 3 weeks!! NO WAY!!! I have made the choice ---> if i am so DESPERATE im going to sit behind (hook up to my car exhaust first before having a cig :0 YAKKIE) That thought even put me off.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,760 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $636 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
U CAN DO IT!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,764 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $636 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jer- Been there! Just jump back on ASAP and it will be easier. I'm rooting for you :)
17 years ago 0 481 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jarlasvegas, I do have to say that I am a bit disappointed because I thought you would give us June-bugs a chance to help you before you made your decision. But try try again. Let's figure out what happened and avoid that in the future. I'm sorry, now you will have to go through those first parts again, but we are still here for you. We really need you to post first though. Can't really do anything after the fact, except try to help you back onto the path. Love, Mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $159.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
  • Quit Meter

$74,944.65

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6524 Hours: 15

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jer..... no judgement here. No need to forgive. So you hop on the wagon immediately and start over. As long as you do go for the quit again. Dont postpone and hugs from Colorado!!! Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,010 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $162 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jer, Don't be sorry - just bounce back!! take care Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,599 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1147.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi jerlasvegascom - Why did you make a consious choice to smoke rather coming here and asking for support first? Asking this question as it may give you some clarity and give you another option next time... You don't need our forgiveness... We are here to support you, not judge you. Stay close and go deep inside - do some soul searching. If you don't change what you do and how you think, the outcomes won't change either. Stay close and go back and read old posts... there's alot of info here. Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 132 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,649 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $613.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 299 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for all the support. Btw.. I hate the name jerry :) It is jer. I made the decision based on stupid rationality. You see, my wife left me 6 months ago and she is coming back in a few weeks. I said to myself that I can't do the drunk/smoking thing when she is here so I said hey I only have a few more chances to remember the past. Well, I feel like crap right now from drinking. I should not have dont it, I know. I am recovering today and tomorrow I will start over not smoking. I really appreciate all of the support you guys are giving me, I cannot do this without you. I also will try to come here when the urges strike instead of giving in and telling myself that I want it. Thank you so much everyone, I really really appreciate it.
  • Quit Meter

$16,480.08

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 905 Hours: 19

Minutes: 8 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: