Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,570 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

I feel like the clapper, patch on patch off patch on patch off

17 years ago 0 140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a visual! The key point is not that you are not succeeding, but that you are trying! Your on and off and on and off will morph into on and on and off and on and on and on and on until there are no more "offs". Do whatever it takes. I found that deciding to do something (like starting the quit process) was more difficult than the actual quit. Keep at it! sushik [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 735 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $261 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
healthier me and a healthier you.... I have quit 10 times in ten years. I was bragging to people who good I am at quitting when I was sneaking one here and there. I lied to myself for ten years. Now no-one knows. Just doin it!! Now this time its GOTTA happen for me. You dont give up. Its so hard. Some people (my wife) just dont understand what we all go thro`; just to get thro` the 1st hour never mind the 1st day. When you think of one....come on here and post and read.... Good Luck Jacko on 3rd day! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 102 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My topic says it all but tomorrow i will get back on track again. I know what happened any why it happened and know how to avoid it this time around I hope. No excuses, no sympathy i made a stupid mistake and now have to pay for it buy going through everthing again. I guess im a sucker for punishment but no more. There will not be any more nails in my coffin. Right now i am very angry, upset and sick. Even my husband has gone to bed to stay away from me. good idea. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$363,392.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6525 Hours: 2

Minutes: 4 Seconds: 56

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 385 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Healthier, It is so good to see you back here. I am so glad that you are recommitting yourself to your health. You can do this ... we all can. You are a tough one. :) Mira [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 908 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $157.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
  • Quit Meter

$44,969.76

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5158 Hours: 15

Minutes: 13 Seconds: 39

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 299 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know how you feel, I have been up and down for a while now, and I am very close to 23 hours. WE can do this!! We really really can!! Just keep trying please :) YOU deserve it!!!!
  • Quit Meter

$16,488.85

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 906 Hours: 6

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Healthier Me, Never give up!!! There's no such thing as a failure who keeps trying. Just remember that. I too had repeated slips, and I know how hard it can be to come back once you've given in once, but believe me... it DOES get easier! Just hang in there and never give up on yourself! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 243 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,099 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1003.59 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
17 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Healthier me, I know you don't feel like it right now, but in my opinion you are a winner. Really! You climb a bit, you slip back a bit, you climb a bit more. You keep trying. You don't give up. You take your lumps and keep pushing forward. You get angry, upset, sick, down on yourself a bit, thump on yourself a bit, but then you pull yourself back together and head back up the mountain. That spells winner in any language. Keep it up and you definitely will get to where you're going. Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 402 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1527.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 74 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Healthier, Do what you need to do to keep your quit! We are here to help and you know what needs to be done. Make that list of rewards and reward yourself for every milestone achieved! Take some you time and relax before bed, start the new day fresh and smoke free! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: