Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,557 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Jacko here..I have changed my mind

17 years ago 0 75 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done Jacko....good decision! Good luck with it all kolativey [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 172 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �70 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 46 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
allthe best jacko done my school run and boy think i can actually run it now couldnt before.good luck not here for a few days working away from home.think positive banish the nico deamon...... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 425 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �102.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Super happy to hear you are doing well Jacko. Keep it up. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,424 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $188 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

$54,505.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5956 Hours: 10

Minutes: 42 Seconds: 18

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jacko, Sounds like so far so good. Keep distractions handy. How will you be rewarding yourself for your first smoke free day? Your mouth sores should get better soon, if you don't see an improvement, consult your MD. Keep close & good luck. Danielle _________________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jacko, Good decision. You obviously feel ready!!! and Oink - where have you been hiding - ran out of bacon the other day and thought of you! Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 134 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,029 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1005 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jacko just checking in on you, how are you doing today? I hope all is well. Keep us posted!! Hope you are having a great day, stay strong your stats look awesome already :) Many Blessings! Eve [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 665 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $249 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
Glad to hear you are doing so well! I am so happy for you, and your quit is off to an excellent beginning and it is very strong indeed, but in truth YOU are the strong one! Keep up the great work!! (Maybe you will be the one who buys Tahiti for us with all the money you are saving lol!) Many Blesings and have a splendid day! Eve :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 665 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $249 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
CONGRATS JACKO ON YOUR FIRST DAY!!! Keep up the great work you are doing AWESOME!! YOU ARE GONNA DO THIS I KNOW IT!! HANG TOUGH!!! We are here if you need us!!!! Many Blessings Sent Your Way!!! Eve :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 647 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Jacko, you know what is funny, someone told me that they knew I was going to make it from day 1 and I am now witness to another telling you the same thing I was told and guess what? I am doing it, I am quit. You will be too. You already are. You do have what it takes. I see it too. You are strong and I wish you all the blessings that a person can wish for someone. I have wished them for everyone here including myself. You CAN do it. May your quit be the success it already is ;) Many Blessings, Eve :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 641 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
LOL! I will absolutely be there! or here, rather! 80 is a kicker. I've actually missed a few days here and there. One day, a whole week went by and it was only Tuesday. By the following Wednesday a whole month had gone by. Now I am waiting patiently for the year to pass and it is just about Thursday. There was one week, if I remember correctly, that I completely bypassed both Wednesday and Friday and kept thinking that the next day was just an extension of Tuesday, and then there was Thursday with no day in between. My thinking was rather off, way off, to say the least, and it really messed up my work schedule LOL. Suggestion: keep a calendar handy! ;p It really does go that fast. Especially if you are in a great place like this to pour into reading, writing and posting. Many Blessings to you and have a lovely night! Eve :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 641 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29

Reading this thread: