Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

here we go again!

18 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JACKJACK I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL I HAD QUIT JUST AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SUMMER, AND WENT BACK TO WORK THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST AND START AGAIN BUT ONLY AT WORK NOT AT HOME, THEN IT START AT HOME. SO I AM GOING TO TRY AGAIN STARTING ON THE FEB 23. I AM DOING THIS FOR MY TWO CHILDREN AGES 7YRS AND 15 MONTHS. GOOD LUCK ON THE FEB 25
18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jack, The decision to quit smoking in itself is such a huge step in the right direction. It is important when deciding to quit, that we quit for the right reasons and that we truly feel we are ready to quit smoking. Honesty with one self is key to a successful quit. Be true to yourself and your endeavor to quit smoking and you will successfully succeed. If you have not, please take advantage of our free quit program as you access your glove compartment when logging on to our site. This program will help you through each step of the quitting process. Remember the SSC Support Team is always here to help you with your quit. Please keep us posted. Take Care, Melanie _________________ The SSC Suppor Team
18 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I quit smoking for 16 months. I STARTED AGAIN ON NOV 12TH. I really thought I had it beat. Now I'm ready to start over. My quit date is Feb 25th. I know I can quit(I did it) but I think I need all the support I can get.....thanks,jack jack
18 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It always surprises me when I hear that someone who has been quit for so long goes back! How does it happen? I've never been quit longer than 3 months (but this time I will!). The thought of losing it after 16 months is terrifying! I'm so happy you have decided to quit again. Lynda
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jack !!! What happened dude ?? Details.. what killed your quit ?? Welcome back BTW !! Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 288 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $38.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
18 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jack Jack and Beanie, Want to wish you all the best of luck. You have come to the right place. Just equip yourself with all the tools possible. This way you will be able to handle the situation (whatever this was) which caused you to relapse. Reading the posts whether the new ones or old ones is very helpful. Hope to hear more from you and how the quit is going, Gaby [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 611 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
18 years ago 0 407 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Melanie speaks volumes about the aids available within this site. You make such a casual reference to relapsing. After that much time under your belt I am really interested why you failed. Others need to understand what not to do. Now, go prepare yourself. Also, why did you set a date such as 2 weeks out from today. No time is better than now. Pay the price and quit. Until you pull the trigger again, you are just playing with this effort. Lindsey PS - Good luck [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/10/2001 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1616 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 97,005 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $16160 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 333 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$122,628.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8384 Hours: 22

Minutes: 21 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: