Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Calling all February '06 Quitters!!!!

18 years ago 0 208 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Well, another day has passed and I haven't smoked. I though I would have the toughest time with stressful moments, but that is not the case. I have the hardest time driving home from work. I commute 120 miles a day. When I get in the car to drive home smoking is part of my relaxing after work.. so that is when I really crave a cig. Today was much better than yesterday, I feel like I might actually survive. Love the meter! Thanks for being here everybody.. accountability really helps. I dread coming home and feeling like I have to tell all of you that I fell off the wagon, so I don't fall. So far it has worked! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 149 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $28 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
I made it through the weekend and look foward to getting through another week in Feb with all of you. Today was petty good, but I am a little worried about week 2 after reading some of the posts out there. Hopefully the nicodeamon will not weaken my resolve this week. I'll drop by tomorrow night, hope everyone had a great smoke free weekend. :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 240 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
Serena or "Fairy" 2/11/06 Michael - Jacksonville, Florida (aka-STJ) 02/12/06 Tom, Ontario Can. 01/12/06 Chris, Texas, 02/01 OinkOinkO2, Hull,UK 02/06 Jack, NY 02/06 Shannon, Fayetteville, AR, 02/06 Kimi, NH, 02/01 Ang, Ontario, CA 02/01 Amy , Toledo, OH 12/03 Candice (ashika1), Ontario Can. 12/02/06 Cuddles 2/11/06 boubou 1 February Quit4Josh 02/03 RissaRoo 2/6/06, Seattle WA DaveP 2/6/06 Seattle WA Phreaknbz 2/5/06 Murrieta CA [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 269 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
18 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome New Knights!!! Marie 2/7 Chicken Stix 2/12 (Love the Name :p) Jessie Marie 2/6 San Jose, CA Beanie 2/21 Halifax, NS Phillip 2/17 Toronto, Canada Mama3girls 2/15 Jax, FL That brings our Knight Count to Over 30!!!!! Awesome!!! I love you guys! Keep up the good work!!! ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Knight Amy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 571 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $71.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Welcome Marie! Glad u r here! WB to Tom...You can do this! And way to go on 3 days smoke free Matt! Awesome! You are almost half way through hell week! Hang Tuff! ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Amy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 443 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $52.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
Welcome to New Members: W8ing4bad, 2/14 Siomarie27, 2/10 Matt. Wisconsin, 2/14 Wait to quit you guys!!! You can do it...Glad you are here! Amy :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 343 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $41.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
A few more February Quitters to add to our list of buddies: Ashika from Ontario, Canada quit tomorrow 2/11!! YAY! You can do it! RissaRoo from Seattle, WA 2/6 And Dave 2/6 Awesome you guys! That's 15 of us in just the first 10 days of Feb!!! Keep strong everybody...Together we can do this! Thanks for being here...It makes my day to read all the posts and know Im not alone! (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) Amy
Hi Everybody! Still doing it! Yikes...Six days just like that! Six REALLY LONG DAYS...lol... NavyChief, that is the worst thing for me too...feeling like there is nothing to do...Oh well...I would rather do nothing than sit around killing myself out of bordom... Welcome aboad to: Boubou...2/1 Sheila9496...2/4 from Nashville, TN and Cuzzie from Canada who is quitting next week We are getting bigger every minute...Im lovin it... R u guys ready to start thinkin on a name??? K, gotta run...Time for work AND I graduate from college today! As a non-smoker, even :) ((((((((((((BIG HUGS FOR ALL OF US)))))))))))))))) Amy NixTheStixIn06 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 223 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $26.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
NOPE, NOPE, and , NOPE!!!! Still nixen the stix in Feb 06....So far we have in our little support group... Chris, Texas, 02/03 OinkOinkO2, Hull,UK 02/06 Jack, NY 02/06 Shannon, Fayetteville, AR, 02/06 Kimi, NH, 02/01 Ang, Ontario, CA 02/01 Amy , Toledo, OH 12/03 We are doin it kids...doesnt matter how little or how much ANYONE believes in us...we are doin it!!! For our own reasons and in our own freakin time!!! Keep the faith and keep believin in your OWN QUIT!!!! Here when you need me.... We will vote on a name in a couple days... Love u guys...Stay strong!!!! Amy ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 148 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
Jack, you're gonna be just fine...We all are! I have been drinking A LOT of water...That seems to help...and just kinda hangin out by myself getting used to the new and improved me...Sounds weird, but I already feel better...My roommate smokes so I've been in my room mostly on the computer, reading all the posts I can get my hands on...I am also on the patch...If you are not using an NRT, you might want to consider it for the time being...I am not staying on it for 8 weeks like the package says but just long enuff to deal with the loss of my constant companion, the cig...I am enjoying the fact that I no longer smell like an ashtray...Keep your chin up! We can do this! Amy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 131 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1

Reading this thread: