Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,546 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

THE ODOR....How do I get rid of it.....

17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolo Maybe you could try having it professional cleaned by one of those companies that do that sort of thing. Other than that, I am not sure what you could do. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,584 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $315 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok this is the deal....I was given nice furniture from a dear friend sofa, love seat, chair...who smoked A LOT....The furniture is in the same room as the computer....IT STINKS! I tried the smell good stuff...like fabreeze...didn't work...it still stinks... I can't carry it outside cause it's too big and heavy...I thought maybe i can just deal with it...but I really am starting to hate the furniture..I don't want to get rid of it....maybe I should just deal with it ...as a reminder of what I was doing to myself.....I can't leave the windows open 24/7 anyone have any ideas....HELP.....any other ideas???? I don't know what to do....Sometimes I get really sick to my stomach when I walk in the house...cause the furniture stinks. It never bothered me before--duh---cause it smoked..(Oh by the way...I NEVER smoked in the house)...I need to get rid of the SMELL! BLUGH! :quest: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 187 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9

Reading this thread: